There are plenty of iPad cases out there, that is not news to anyone. However, they tend to be inexpensive and you get what you pay for, or higher quality for a ridiculously high price point. Gustin decided to change the game and give us a quality made, full grain 4 oz leather case that looks as good as it feels.
A case of this caliber typically runs about $70-$120, but the good folks at Gustin are giving it to us at a fraction of the cost. For $43 you can get this San Francisco made case, and keep your iPad happy and scratch free for a long, long time.
Click here and get $5 off your Gustin order!
More in Gear
- The 2018 Gift Guide for Guys Who Seemingly Have It All
E very year, it gets harder and harder to buy gifts for Wei and for myself. We honestly have everything we...December 13, 2018
- This $29 watch subscription is one of the best style moves I’ve made all year
In my daily life, I wear one of two watches. Either the Rolex Submariner my wife bought me for our wedding...December 4, 2018
- What to Do With All Your Old Devices Your Forgot About
This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post. I remember how excited I was when the iPhone...November 29, 2018
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Buying a Rolex as an Investment
Many people choose to purchase Rolex watches because of their ability to hold their value, and in some instances, even appreciate...May 25, 2018