There are plenty of iPad cases out there, that is not news to anyone. However, they tend to be inexpensive and you get what you pay for, or higher quality for a ridiculously high price point. Gustin decided to change the game and give us a quality made, full grain 4 oz leather case that looks as good as it feels.
A case of this caliber typically runs about $70-$120, but the good folks at Gustin are giving it to us at a fraction of the cost. For $43 you can get this San Francisco made case, and keep your iPad happy and scratch free for a long, long time.
Click here and get $5 off your Gustin order!
More in Gear
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Buying a Rolex as an Investment
Many people choose to purchase Rolex watches because of their ability to hold their value, and in some instances, even appreciate...May 25, 2018
- Buying a used Rolex is the best value you can get. Here’s how to avoid being overcharged
Top 5 Most Popular Rolexes and Their Used Pricing Datejust: $6,538 Day-Date President: $20,432 Submariner: $8,762 GMT Master II: $6,655 Daytona:...November 7, 2017
- SanDisk iXpandBase 256GB Review: Simple, Portable, Expensive iPhone Backups
SanDisk iXpandBase In an age where smartphones rule the world, it should be no surprise that companies are looking for ways...November 2, 2017
- Amazon Echo Look Review: The Perfect Alexa Option for The Style Set?
“Amazon Echo Look is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to look their best before stepping out the door.” Amazon...October 24, 2017