I love holidays like St. Patrick’s Day, they’re just one great reason to get together and try out new amazing cocktail recipes. If you’re usually the bartender in the group than make sure to take a pen and write these down. They’re gonna be the star of the party!
2 1/2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
1 ounce Bushmills Irish Whiskey
1 ounce Coca-Cola Classic
1 ounce Espresso
1/2 cup Ice
1 Chocolate Dipped Cherry
- Mix Coca-Cola and Espresso together and put to the side.
- Pour Baileys, Bushmills, Coca-Cola and Espresso mixture and ice into a shaker.
- Shake until well chilled and pour all ingredients into an old fashion glass.
- Add Swizzle Stick and stir.
- Garnish with Chocolate Dipped Cherry.
Old Fashion Glass
1 drink, no drink contains more than .6 fl oz of alcohol
2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
1/2 oz Vanilla Flavored Vodka
Mint Sprig and Chocolate Syrup for Garnish
- Combine Baileys Original Irish Cream and vanilla vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Strain contents into a martini glass with chocolate syrup in the base.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Ideal Serving Glass:
1 drink, no drink contains more than .06 fl oz of alcohol