We’ve seen the horror stories, either firsthand or through some social media posting. Tinder is an… interesting app. But as the tagline says, “It’s where people meet.” And for whatever that reason may be (casual hookup, date, soul-mate) your first impression is the difference between a swipe right or left. From a woman’s perspective, I’ll tell you good guys how to get what you want from Tinder in 19 steps.
More in Lifestyle
- Has Social Media Changed The Way Millennials Go Travelling?
Has Social Media Changed The Way Millennials Go Travelling? To say social media is a huge influence on the way millennials,...January 16, 2018
- Last Year We Vetted These 9 Travel Destinations & Guarantee You’ll Love Them
Jose Ignacio, Uruguay Where do all of the most in the know Jetsetters go during Winter? They head south of the...January 16, 2018
- José Ignacio, Uruguay Is The Secret Beach Town That Should Be On Everyone’s List
José Ignacio, a Tiny Beach Town in Uruguay, Is The Hamptons of South America How We Discovered José Ignacio This past...January 1, 2018
- A weekend in Berlin: Gentleman-Style
If you’re traveling to Europe to enjoy some classy “me-time”, a weekend in Berlin should be on top of your bucket...December 29, 2017
- Is Vaping Actually a Good Alternative to Smoking?
Vaping is the cultural phenomenon that became popular in the late 2000s, when tough anti-smoking campaigns made people more aware of...December 28, 2017