What’s more important than what the groom wears to his own wedding? What YOU wear, of course, the most important guest! You should also look your best, and bring your A-game when it comes to showcasing your style. Hey, you never know which of the bridesmaids you’re going to meet. Weddings can either make the best date nights, or one the best fashion show you will attend– assuming your friends are as sartorially savvy as you are.
Think about it, you get all cleaned up in your best suit, shoes, tie, etc., and either bring a hot date, or meet one throughout the evening. Regardless of what your situation is, you should look awesome at a wedding. But, there’s a few things to remember when choosing your outfit. Whatever season the wedding you are attending is in, will determine what you wear.
These are the men’s wedding style guides for 2015.
Jump to Your Season:
- What to Wear to a Fall Wedding
- What to Wear to a Winer Wedding
- What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
- What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
Men’s Fall Wedding Attire
- Textured suits, such as tweed are good for this season
- Plaid suits (not heavy plaid, that would be bad) are good for this season
- Mix-matching is okay. It’s not a very formal season, and depending on where the reception is held, you can get away with wearing a jacket that is a different color than your pants. But, they should still match somehow.
Men’s Fall Wedding Looks
Pumpkin, Spice, and Sexy Fall Wedding Look
Chocolate Smooth Wedding Look
50 Shades of Grey Fall Look
What to Wear to a Winter Wedding
- Dark suits unite. Blacks, blue, charcoals… all very popular suit colors for this season.
- Stay away from khaki suits and linen suits
- Pair suits with bold colored shirts
- Your shoe selection should be more formal than any other season
- Suede and/or velvet suits are acceptable for this season
Winter Wedding Men’s Looks
Winter Blues Wedding Look
Class & Swag Winter Wedding Look
Black & Blues Winter Wedding Look
What To Wear To a Spring Wedding
- Bust out that white. It’s finally okay to wear your white or ivory suits
- Light fabric suits – such as linen and seersucker suits are perfect
- Pair suits with light colored dress shirts
Men’s Spring Wedding Looks
Just Peachy Spring Wedding Look
Earth Toned Spring Wedding Look
Nautical Spring Wedding Look
What To Wear To A Summer Wedding
- Time to play with bold, rich colors… get creative
- Linen suits are still okay, but don’t say no to heavier suits… and no black
- Add some quirkiness to your suit… summer is the season to get creative; for example, light suit, light shirt? Pair with a handkerchief with bold colors and patterns, and a textured shoe. Also, this is the time to bust out your favorite loafers.
Men’s Summer Wedding Looks
Nantucket Summer Wedding Look
Moonlight Summer Wedding Look
Sunny Day Wedding Look