Trvl Porter, a luxury concierge service designed to help the female traveler, is all the rage right now. They provide a personalized wardrobe straight to your hotel location, so you don’t have to worry about overpacking your suitcases and paying fees at the airport.
Trvl Porter uses local designers to lend stylish wardrobe options to their customers at a highly discounted price. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘try before you buy’, as customers are able to ‘borrow’ the clothes for their trip without having to purchase an entirely new vacation wardrobe.
Here’s How It Works
1. Order either a 1 item or 4 item travel wardrobe rental directly from the Trvl Porter website.
2. Tell Trvl Porter about your personal style and the trip you plan on taking. Where is it? What is the weather like? What styles are you into? Do you have any specifics you’d like to add?
3. Trvl Porter will send you curated rental options for you to approve for your upcoming trip.
4. Pack the essentials, such as pajamas, jeans, shorts, undergarments, jewelry, etc.
5. Your personalized wardrobe will be waiting at your location for up to three days.
6. You can then leave the travel rentals in a pre-paid envelope to be shipped at the front desk of your hotel.
It’s that easy!
Trvl Porter Costs
4 Item Travel Wardrobe: $250.00
1 Item Travel Wardrobe: $65.00