For those off-peak moments when the streets aren’t so crowded with traffic, Lyft offers a “Happy Hour” deal on your rides. For those days when you’re held down at the office or have a late meeting/dinner kind of thing the reverse surge pricing will save you that extra dime. You are notified withing the app itself when the discounts are in effect and can get anything from 10% to 50% off regular price.
More in Lifestyle
- The Most Important Things To Do When Visiting Thailand
Over the course of many years, Thailand has quickly become one of the hottest tourist destinations in the world. The country...July 20, 2018
- The First-Timers Guide to France: Paris, Provence & The South
F rance Travel Guide for First Timers There are a ton of travel blogs dedicated to Paris, and I’m not claiming...July 17, 2018
- Did You Hear Me on Ryan Seacrest’s Show?
Really excited to be sharing this update. Yesterday I had the honor of being interviewed by Ryan himself live on the...July 13, 2018
- Aperol Spritz Is Your Recipe for a Perfect Summer
When the weather is sweltering and I’m looking to cool down and relax, my drink of choice is an 🍊#AperolSpritz. This...June 25, 2018
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018