For those off-peak moments when the streets aren’t so crowded with traffic, Lyft offers a “Happy Hour” deal on your rides. For those days when you’re held down at the office or have a late meeting/dinner kind of thing the reverse surge pricing will save you that extra dime. You are notified withing the app itself when the discounts are in effect and can get anything from 10% to 50% off regular price.
More in Lifestyle
- Did You Hear Me on Ryan Seacrest’s Show?
Really excited to be sharing this update. Yesterday I had the honor of being interviewed by Ryan himself live on the...July 13, 2018
- Aperol Spritz Is Your Recipe for a Perfect Summer
When the weather is sweltering and I’m looking to cool down and relax, my drink of choice is an 🍊#AperolSpritz. This...June 25, 2018
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- 16 Most Instagrammable Spots in Paris Plus Mapping Guide
The third most visited city in the world, Paris, the city of love can be a whirlwind for first time visitors....June 5, 2018
- Mykonos Travel Guide For Those Of Us Who Work Hard & Player Harder
M ykonos 2018 Travel Guide This tiny island in the Mediterranean has something to offer for anyone looking for a luxurious...May 31, 2018