With the Memorial Day weekend behind us, the season of getaway weekends has officially started. If you’re one of those who like to escape the chaotic streets of Manhattan and trade them in for a more relaxing scenery in the Hamptons, than this Gett offer is just the medicine for you. Throughout the entire summer until Labor Day Gett is offering a flat rate rides to and from the Hamptons. A ride to the Westhampton will cost you $225, East Hampton $275 and Montauk $325.
More in Travel
- Where to Eat, Drink and Stay in Downtown L.A.
Years ago, downtown Los Angeles used to look like a street that has all the shadowy alleys. It used to be...February 22, 2020
- How to Stay At The Miami Beach W for Free With Points
This bottle of @beaumontdescrayeres welcome us to our room at the @wsouthbeach. Since it was #ArtBaselMiami2019 and prices were through the...December 9, 2019
- How to Book Singapore Airlines Suites Class for Just 86k Points
S ingapore Suites is the absolute BEST way to fly to Europe. The thing is, the flight costs close to $8000....June 5, 2019
- How to Get Uber Coupons & Lyft Promo Codes for Existing Riders
Get $15 Off Uber Promo Code 2019 Get $10 Off Free Lyft Rides Get 30% Off Juno Rides I’ve been an...February 21, 2019
- Check Your Mail: American Airlines Offering Platinum Status Match Until May 15, 2019
Check your inbox or mailbox, because last week ThreadTherapy got a mailer from AAdvantage offering her Platinum status until May 15,...January 15, 2019