If you’re in the market for a new mattress, you’ve probably come across Lull. Lull is a mattress company that offers a comfortable and affordable mattress option for people who are looking to get a better night’s sleep. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the review of lull mattress and share our personal experience of unboxing and using it. We’ll also explore the features that make the Lull mattress stand out from the competition, as well as any drawbacks you should be aware of before making a purchase.
First Look and Feel | Unboxing Experience
Before we dive into the details of the Lull mattress, let’s talk about the unboxing experience. The Lull mattress is delivered in a compact box that’s surprisingly easy to move around. Once you’ve unboxed it, the mattress will start to expand on its own, taking on its full shape over the course of a few hours.
My First Experience with the Lull Mattress
When I first tried out the Lull mattress, I was impressed by how comfortable it was. The memory foam layer provided a nice amount of contouring, while the proprietary foam support layer offered good support. I also liked how the breathable cover and foam layers helped keep me cool and comfortable throughout the night. Overall, I think the Lull mattress is a great choice for people who are looking for a comfortable and affordable mattress.
Test Our Mattress Policy
It’s worth noting that Lull offers a “Test Our Mattress” policy, which allows you to try out the mattress for 100 nights before making a final decision. This is a great way to ensure that you’re completely happy with your purchase and that the mattress is the right fit for your needs.
How It’s Made | Lull’s Internal Structure
The Lull mattress is made up of three layers of foam, each with its own unique function. Also, the top layer is made of gel-infused memory foam, which provides contouring support and helps dissipate heat for a cooler sleeping experience. The middle layer is made of a proprietary foam blend that provides additional support and helps distribute weight evenly across the mattress. The bottom layer is made of high-density polyfoam, which provides a sturdy base and helps the mattress maintain its shape over time.
The cover of the Lull mattress is made of a blend of polyester and rayon, which gives it a soft and comfortable feel. The cover is also removable and machine washable for easy maintenance.
Lull Mattress Features and Functions
Now that we’ve covered the unboxing experience and tested our mattress policy, let’s take a closer look at the features that make the Lull mattress stand out:
Memory Foam Comfort Layer
The top layer of the Lull mattress is made of memory foam, which is designed to provide pressure relief and contour to your body. This layer is made of gel-infused foam, which helps to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
Proprietary Foam Support Layer
Underneath the memory foam layer is a proprietary foam support layer that is designed to provide the support your body needs. This layer is made of high-density foam, which helps to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress.
The Lull mattress cover is made of a breathable material that helps keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night. Furthermore, this cover is also removable and machine-washable, making it easy to keep your mattress clean and fresh.
Lull mattresses are rated as medium-firm, which is designed to provide a balance of comfort and support for most sleepers. This level of firmness is ideal for people who prefer a mattress that’s not too soft or too firm.
Things I Loved About Lull Mattress
After sleeping on the Lull mattress for several weeks, we’ve found that there are several pros that make it a great option for people who are looking for a comfortable and affordable mattress:
- Comfortable – The memory foam layer of the Lull mattress is very comfortable and provides a nice amount of contouring.
- Supportive – The proprietary foam layer provides good support, especially for people who prefer a firmer mattress.
- Affordable – Compared to other memory foam mattresses on the market, Lull mattresses are very affordable.
- Good Motion Isolation – The foam layers of the Lull mattress absorb motion well, so you won’t feel your partner moving around during the night.
- Breathable – The breathable cover and foam layers help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- 100-Night Trial Period – Lull offers a 100-night trial period, which means you can try out the mattress risk-free and return it if you’re not satisfied.
- Great Customer Support – Lull has a great customer support team that’s available to answer any questions you might have about the mattress.
In addition to the comfortable and supportive design, there are a few more benefits and features of the Lull mattress that I love. For one, the mattress is made in the USA with high-quality materials. Moreover, the foam layers have CertiPUR-US certification, which means they don’t have any harmful chemicals and are safe for you and the environment. Additionally, the Lull mattress comes with a 10-year warranty, which provides added peace of mind.
Umm… Things That Are Not Too Great
While we think the Lull mattress is a great option for most people, there are a few cons that you should be aware of:
- Edge Support – The Lull mattress doesn’t have the best edge support, which can be an issue for people who like to sit or sleep on the edge of their bed.
- Not Ideal for Heavier Sleepers – The medium-firm level of the Lull mattress may not provide enough support for people who weigh more than 230 pounds.
- Slow Response Time – The memory foam layer of the Lull mattress can take a few seconds to respond to movement, which may not be ideal for people who prefer a more responsive mattress.
- Limited Firmness Options – Lull only offers one firmness level, which may not be ideal for people who have specific firmness preferences.
Lull Mattress Review for People With Every Type of Belly
The Lull mattress is a good choice for people with every type of belly. Plus, the medium-firm level provides a nice amount of support for people who need it, while the memory foam layer provides a comfortable amount of contouring.
Whether you’re a side sleeper, back sleeper, or stomach sleeper, the Lull mattress is designed to provide a comfortable and supportive night’s sleep.
The Lull mattress is an excellent choice for people of every weight category. Here are some more details on how the Lull mattress can suit different body types:
- Under 130 lb: People who weigh under 130 pounds often need a mattress that is softer and more contouring to relieve pressure points. Moreover, the Lull mattress provides excellent contouring, which can help to alleviate pressure points in your hips, shoulders, and other areas that tend to ache after a long day. The foam layers also provide a good level of support, which can help prevent you from sinking too deeply into the mattress.
- 130 to 230 lb: People who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds often need a mattress that provides a balance of support and contouring. The Lull mattress has a medium-firm level of support, providing a good balance of support and pressure relief. The foam layers also provide a good level of contouring, which can help to relieve pressure points and keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Over 230 lb: People who weigh over 230 pounds often need a mattress that is firmer and more supportive to prevent them from sinking too deeply into the mattress. The Lull mattress provides a medium-firm level of support. This may not be firm enough for some people in this weight category. However, the memory foam layer provides a good amount of contouring. Hence, this can help to relieve pressure points and keep your spine in a neutral position.
Review of Lull Mattress | Inspired from Personal Experience & Authentic Reviews
We’ve rated the Lull mattress on several different aspects, including shipping, packaging, customer support, durability, softness, endurance, and testing.
- Shipping: The Lull mattress is shipped for free within the contiguous United States and typically arrives within 2-7 business days.
- Packaging: The Lull mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy delivery and setup.
- Customer support: Lull offers a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year limited warranty on their mattresses. Their customer support team is responsive and helpful.
- Durability: The Lull mattress is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It’s made of high-quality materials and has a solid construction.
- Softness: The Lull mattress has a medium-firm feel that provides a good balance of support and comfort.
- Endurance: The Lull mattress is designed to maintain its shape and support over time, even with regular use.
- Testing: The Lull mattress has been extensively tested for durability, comfort, and support, and has received high marks from many independent reviewers.
|Shipping & Packaging||Fast delivery and good packaging||4/5|
|Customer Support||Helpful and responsive customer service||4/5|
|Durability||Well-made and durable||4/5|
|Softness||Medium-firm level provides a good balance of softness and support||4/5|
|Endurance||May not hold up as well over time for heavier sleepers||3/5|
|Testing||100-night risk-free trial period||5/5|
|Edge Support||Good edge support helps prevent sagging||4/5|
|Cooling||The gel-infused memory foam layer helps regulate body temperature||4/5|
|Motion Transfer||Minimal motion transfer helps prevent sleep disturbances||4/5|
|Trial Period||100-night risk-free trial period||5/5|
|Body Support||Medium-firm level provides good support for all types of sleepers||4/5|
|Warranty||10-year limited warranty||4/5|
Can Lull Help with Pain Relief
The Lull mattress may be able to help with certain kinds of pain. For example, if you have back pain, the medium-firm level of the Lull mattress can provide good support and help alleviate pressure points. Similarly, if you have joint pain, the memory foam layer can provide good contouring and help relieve pressure on your joints. However, if you have neck pain, the Lull mattress may not be the best option for you. In that case, you may want to consider a pillow with good neck support or consult with a healthcare professional.
It’s important to note that the Lull mattress is not a medical device. Do not be consider it a cure for any kind of pain. It may help provide relief and support, but it’s always best to consult with a doctor or physical therapist if you’re experiencing chronic pain.
Overall, the Lull mattress offers a comfortable and supportive sleeping surface that can help alleviate certain kinds of pain. However, if you’re experiencing chronic pain or have specific medical needs, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before making any decisions about your sleeping surface.
To Lull or Not to Lull
The Lull mattress is a great choice for people who are looking for a comfortable and affordable mattress. It’s also a good choice for people with every type of belly. Whether you’re a side sleeper, back sleeper, or stomach sleeper. However, the Lull mattress may not be the best choice for people who weigh more than 230 pounds. Or who prefers a more responsive mattress? If you fall into one of those categories, you may want to consider a different mattress.
Overall, we think the Lull mattress is a great option for people who are looking for a comfortable and affordable mattress. The memory foam layer provides a nice amount of contouring, while the proprietary foam support layer offers good support. The breathable cover and foam layers also help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night. While there are a few cons to consider, we think the pros outweigh the cons and that the Lull mattress is a solid choice for most people. Plus, with Lull’s 100-night trial period, you can try it out risk-free and see if it’s the right fit for you. Make sure to share your review of lull mattress with us.