All About The Specs
The primary function of sunglasses is to protect our eyes from the brightness and harsh rays of the sun. They are one of the accessories which have become fashionable to flaunt with your getup. It can also show your characteristic as an aficionado on the street. Many types of sunglasses are now in vogue, however, the wayfarer sunglasses designs stand as a classic add-on to your outfit and they remain stylish up to these days. Wayfarers are a timeless pair that has been worn by any gender at any age.
The Wayfarer Sunglasses
- The Wayfarer sunglasses were first made in 1952 and they became mainstream worldwide in the ’50s and ’60s. Unlike the aviators, the wayfarers have thicker frame and are trapezoidal in shape. They have sturdy temple arms that give the wearers a more masculine approach. These type of sunglasses are best to match with vintage clothing style, and as we can see the fashion trends nowadays, clothes swing are recently recycled from the past craze. The ’50s to ’90s styles are now being imitated by the youngsters and adults which only means that the wayfarers will be perfect to cast in your collection of accessories. Even modern fashions are great to have the specs on your total oufit, they are versatile to style any kind of outfits.
Wayfarer Sizes According to Your Face Shape
Longer shaped faces should wear a pair of Wayfarer sunglasses with chunky frame. Wider or bigger Wayfarers will make your face appear smaller.
Heart or Diamond-Shaped Face
This face shape is nice to pair with the classic style Wayfarer. The narrow form of the nose bridge and the rim of the sunglasses match the fine outline of the face.
Wayfarers that have moderately curved frames correspond well with square-shaped face. These glasses style will soften the aspect of the face.
Sharp-cornered or straight sqaure shape framed Wayfarers compliment round-shaped face. These will make the face appear slim and longer.
Wayfarer Sunglasses Outfits
Wayfarers are perfect to combine with your chic get up. They are a casual piece, the pair is nice to make an outfit look modest and at the same time a daring aura. A black leather jacket, a pair of dark fitted jeans, and white rubber shoes would look great with the specs.
Hitting the street with a style, turtle-shell lenses will make a tonal feature. Street casual is easy to pull off with neutral colors. You may go for classic blue denim jeans and cover up your outfit with your favorite jacket.
Wayfarer sunglasses are versatile that can be worn in any kind of events, you can match your specs with your fave suits. A pair of black Wayfarers is best to use with a formal attire. The rim of the glasses should be simple and the color must corresponds well with the tone of the entire suit.
You can also wear a turtle-shell sunglasses to create a relaxed look. These sunglasses show a hint of personality to your overall outfit. Stay simple but attractive by wearing a white Oxford shirt, black slim-fit jeans, and a pair of cool colored mens dress shoes.
- Wear a certain pair and color of sunglasses according to events you are heading. Wearing a pair of dark classic Wayfarers is the best for the casual look.
- Place your sunglasses in a case or the chest pocket when not in use. Wearing them on the top of your head will loosen the fit and will make you look mediocre.
- Wear your sunglasses inside a room. This will make you look rude and it’s like you’re hiding something.
- Wear your sunglasses during a business meeting even it is an outdoor one. Eye contact is important in communication so it’s just better to choose a seat in the shade.
▸The main purpose of sunglasses is to protect our eyes from the brightness and harsh rays of the sun. Always choose a pair of specs that has UV protection and they must be polarized; UV400 labeled glasses are the ideal sun protection for our delicate eyes.
▸When buying Wayfarers, you have to know your face shape first so that it will be easy to pick what’s the best size of sunglasses that would modify your appearance better.
▸Clean your sunglasses with a micro-fiber cloth and always put them in a hard case when you are not using them.