It’s no secret that frosé is the drink of the summer, and as the mid-August temperatures continue to soar, rosé fans are looking for frozen remakes of their favorite drink now more than ever. Dark Horse partnered with us to create the Dark Horse Frosé cocktail with a refreshing pomegranate twist. Made with the limited-release rosé, this is the perfect addition to any get-togethers or parties you may be planning.
Dark Horse Frosé
1 Bottle of Dark Horse Rosé
8 ounces Pomegranate Syrup (4 ounces Pomegranate Juice/ 4 ounces Sugar)
3 ounces Fresh Lime Juice
Fresh Herbs or Pomegranate Seeds for Garnish
1. Pour bottle of Dark Horse Rosé into a quart container. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Combine Dark Horse Rosé, pomegranate syrup and strained lime Juice in a blender and blend.
4. Transfer blender to freezer and let thicken for 20-30 minutes.
5. Pour into glass, garnish with fresh herbs or pomegranate seeds.