Marukai Premium JCB Card
The JCB Maurkai card lets you earn up to 3% cash back on all purchases you make if you’re in these following states: California, Nevada, Oregon, Hawaii or Washington. You can get up to 3% cash back points on all the purchases you make everywhere using your card. You can also earn an additional Bonus Cash Back up to $50.
JCB Marukai Features
- APR ( Annual Percentage Rate) – 14.15%
- Cash Advance APR – 14.15%
- Balance Transfer APR – 14.15%
- Introductory APR – 0%
- Introductory APR Length – None
- Grace Period – 27 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – 3 to 5 % or 15$ (varies in location)
- Annual Fees – No annual fees for the first year and 15$ annual fee in the consecutive year.
- Cash Advance Fee – Either 2% or $2 of the amount of each cash of check advance including bank transfers regardless of which is higher.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 1.1% on each transaction before conversion to U.S. dollars.
- Late Payment Fee – Up to 15% (varies by state)
- Over the Credit Limit Fee – 0%
- Returned Check Fee – Up to 15% (varies by state)
- You can earn up to 3% cash back on all purchases.
- Can get up to $50 annual cash bonus.
- Only available for selected states.
- JCB is not accepted everywhere.
JCB Marukai Rewards Analysis
The JCB Marukai card offers the highest cash back bonus on all purchases for up top 3%. All you need to do is spend $3,000 before you start earning this rate. What makes the card more appealing is that you’ll get a $50 bonus when you spend $5,000. The negative thing about the card is that they don’t have a big market share in the U.S. since the card is issued and processed by JCB but the good thing about it is that they made an agreement with Discover and JCB cards are accepted wherever as long as Discover is accepted. For those who live in the area where the card is available this is worth it, tho you need to spend up to $5,000 per year on all your everyday purchases.
If you want to apply for the card, JCB requires applicants to submit proof of residence and income verification (1040 form or pay slips). It is not available to apply online or through the phone. You should fill out an application form and mail to JCB on their corresponding addresses (varies on location). Another way to get application form is to visit any Marukai store. You must live in one of these states California, Nevada, Oregon, Hawaii or Washington for you to be approved.