If you’re like me I’m sure you have multiple cards in your wallet at any given time. You have your check card, your credit cards, maybe even a few company cards if you’re lucky. We need them, we can’t live without them, but it can be a huge pain in the ass. Problem solved. Coin is the new way to have all your cards in one place. Just simply load your cards onto the one Coin card and you have all the purchasing power of unlimited cards, in the size of one.
Just watch this video and you will be hooked.
More in Gear
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Buying a Rolex as an Investment
Many people choose to purchase Rolex watches because of their ability to hold their value, and in some instances, even appreciate...May 25, 2018
- Buying a used Rolex is the best value you can get. Here’s how to avoid being overcharged
Top 5 Most Popular Rolexes and Their Used Pricing Datejust: $6,538 Day-Date President: $20,432 Submariner: $8,762 GMT Master II: $6,655 Daytona:...November 7, 2017
- SanDisk iXpandBase 256GB Review: Simple, Portable, Expensive iPhone Backups
SanDisk iXpandBase In an age where smartphones rule the world, it should be no surprise that companies are looking for ways...November 2, 2017
- Amazon Echo Look Review: The Perfect Alexa Option for The Style Set?
“Amazon Echo Look is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to look their best before stepping out the door.” Amazon...October 24, 2017