If you’re like me I’m sure you have multiple cards in your wallet at any given time. You have your check card, your credit cards, maybe even a few company cards if you’re lucky. We need them, we can’t live without them, but it can be a huge pain in the ass. Problem solved. Coin is the new way to have all your cards in one place. Just simply load your cards onto the one Coin card and you have all the purchasing power of unlimited cards, in the size of one.
Just watch this video and you will be hooked.
More in Gear
- The 2018 Gift Guide for Guys Who Seemingly Have It All
E very year, it gets harder and harder to buy gifts for Wei and for myself. We honestly have everything we...December 13, 2018
- This $29 watch subscription is one of the best style moves I’ve made all year
In my daily life, I wear one of two watches. Either the Rolex Submariner my wife bought me for our wedding...December 4, 2018
- What to Do With All Your Old Devices Your Forgot About
This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post. I remember how excited I was when the iPhone...November 29, 2018
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Buying a Rolex as an Investment
Many people choose to purchase Rolex watches because of their ability to hold their value, and in some instances, even appreciate...May 25, 2018