Victorinox and Swiss Army have stood for class, luxury, and craftsmanship for decades. This year they are celebrating their 130th anniversary, along with their 25th anniversary of their time piece division. For this momentous occasion Victorinox has released their new line of watches that goes above and beyond the industry standards of endurance, quality and style. Pairing up with the FDNY, Victorinox has put together a watch that withstood 130 tests of its strength, including fire, ice, being driven over by a tank, and taking a ride in a washing machine. Last night we were invited to witness a few of these tests for ourselves, and take a first look at Victorinox’s new line: Inox.
More in Style
- My Job Is To Look Dope AF On IG, And Here’s What I Wear To The Beach
Men’s Beach Fashion Whenever I get the itch to go on vacation, my first thought is always, what’s the closest beach....March 8, 2018
- Finally A Bed In a Box Company Offers Customization, And I’m Loving It!
tulo Mattresses Believes #OneIsNotAChoice The New Year is about reinvention and rejuvenation, and this year I partnered with tulo to refresh...March 5, 2018
- This Company’s Water-Friendly Loafers Are So Comfortable I’ve Taken Them All Over The World
SWIMS, the Scandinavian company that basically invented the water-friendly loafer. I love them so much I’ve traveled with them all over...February 13, 2018
- Men’s Style Guide for Cashmere: Sweaters, Shirts, Coats & Everything In Between
Your Guide to Cashmere Fabric Cashmere Fabric is on of many materials that is fully available everywhere but in today’s world,...January 25, 2018
- How to Dress Like Gary Cooper: Men’s Style Guide
Gary Cooper was a total package. He was raised and educated in an English boarding school. He imerged the old western...January 25, 2018