It may be Monday, but we’re already thinking about the weekend. Time to put your last ditch efforts in motion and get ready for one more weekend away before summer leaves and fall starts setting in (okay, maybe not officially, but c’mon, we all know when August is over so is summer). Avoid the overpacking and touristy wheeled suitcases and opt for the perfect weekend bag instead. Need some help choosing one? We’ve got you covered.
More in Gear
- Best Camera + Lens Kits for Fashion Bloggers (What I Shoot With)
Shot with Canon 10-22mm f/3.5 on Canon 7D Mark II I started getting really serious about fashion blogging about 2 years...June 12, 2018
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Buying a Rolex as an Investment
Many people choose to purchase Rolex watches because of their ability to hold their value, and in some instances, even appreciate...May 25, 2018
- Buying a used Rolex is the best value you can get. Here’s how to avoid being overcharged
Top 5 Most Popular Rolexes and Their Used Pricing Datejust: $6,538 Day-Date President: $20,432 Submariner: $8,762 GMT Master II: $6,655 Daytona:...November 7, 2017
- SanDisk iXpandBase 256GB Review: Simple, Portable, Expensive iPhone Backups
SanDisk iXpandBase In an age where smartphones rule the world, it should be no surprise that companies are looking for ways...November 2, 2017
- Amazon Echo Look Review: The Perfect Alexa Option for The Style Set?
“Amazon Echo Look is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to look their best before stepping out the door.” Amazon...October 24, 2017