Olive color is very trendy even nowadays that most of our wardrobes have shade of it, right? If you don’t have it yet, then why not add this on your wardrobe? You may think olive is a weird kind of color, and then you’re wrong! I’ll show you the guides on how to wear an olive color that will make you satisfied and even more attractive.
Olive Jacket or Blazer Outfits
Olive blazers at the first sight are not that attractive right? I might be one of those who are not head over heals with it before but now I’m in trouble! Let me show you why I’m in love with this and ready to purchase these olive blazers. Come on!
What to Wear with Olive Chinos
Olive chinos are not bright in fact it’s more of khaki or military color like olive jacket or blazer. I recommend to wear a light inner shirt with an olive blazer for a formal outfit- its darker shade of green makes it easier for you to combine with other shades as we all know that olive color is one of the most stylish colors.
What to Wear with Green Pants
Try to wear green pants with a simple grey or black color of shirt and if possible, wear your favorite style of olive blazer. Then, you’re good for a causal outfit.
What to Wear With Olive Blazer for Men
As we all know, blazers are most likely common to wear for casual look. Pair with jeans and some dark loose shirt for a great casual street style.
What to Wear With a Green Shirt
When wearing a green shirt, try to team it up with dark color of chinos or jeans and an olive color of blazer. Don’t team it up with such different colors for you not to look like a set of crayons. Let your green shirt be the focus of your overall outfit.
Outfits with Green Shirts
Are you curious what to team up with your green shirts? There you have it! Try wearing an olive green over shirt with white chinos to get great casual summer attire. This outfit is very flexible that you could wear it in any summer events.
What to Wear with a Green Suit
In terms of suits, a green tweed blazer will do. It will add a more edgy style to your outfit and team it up with some lighter trousers and a white shirt. All colors of the outfit will give some balance and a formal kind of style that will make you more decent and good looking.
What Colors Go with Green Blazers
When it comes to clothing, color combination is important. Green is one of the popular colors in the fashion industry. If you’ll say green color combination is still hard to find, as shown below are the possible combinations of olive/green color.
- Green: combines with golden-brown, orange, salad green, yellow, brown, gray, cream, black, creamy-white.
How to Wear Olive Jacket or Blazer
- Don’t get anything too loud and noisy. Green can be a difficult color to get right. Keep with earthier olive greens.
- Street style fashion is a huge trend at this time. Complete your look with some olive pants for men.
- Green shirt is a fantastic way to bring some details to your smart casual clothing.
- Tweed looks excellent with olive green. Use a jacket or blazer with some chinos for a smart summer look.
- Think about color mixtures or combinations. There’s no point in purchasing green outfits if you have nothing to put on it with.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL