Ledbury’s friend and Richmond filmmaker Lucas Krost is the winner of NFL video contest. He submitted a short movie about his father Lee, a 74-year quarterback who plays in a flag football league. Lucas selected a few of Ledbury’s pieces to get him ready for the busy days ahead, among which are our favorite the Reid Gingham shirt, Green Elliot Knit tie and Green Huxley Sport coat.
More in Style
- My Job Is To Look Dope AF On IG, And Here’s What I Wear To The Beach
Men’s Beach Fashion Whenever I get the itch to go on vacation, my first thought is always, what’s the closest beach....March 8, 2018
- Finally A Bed In a Box Company Offers Customization, And I’m Loving It!
tulo Mattresses Believes #OneIsNotAChoice The New Year is about reinvention and rejuvenation, and this year I partnered with tulo to refresh...March 5, 2018
- This Company’s Water-Friendly Loafers Are So Comfortable I’ve Taken Them All Over The World
SWIMS, the Scandinavian company that basically invented the water-friendly loafer. I love them so much I’ve traveled with them all over...February 13, 2018
- Men’s Style Guide for Cashmere: Sweaters, Shirts, Coats & Everything In Between
Your Guide to Cashmere Fabric Cashmere Fabric is on of many materials that is fully available everywhere but in today’s world,...January 25, 2018
- How to Dress Like Gary Cooper: Men’s Style Guide
Gary Cooper was a total package. He was raised and educated in an English boarding school. He imerged the old western...January 25, 2018