There are plenty of iPad cases out there, that is not news to anyone. However, they tend to be inexpensive and you get what you pay for, or higher quality for a ridiculously high price point. Gustin decided to change the game and give us a quality made, full grain 4 oz leather case that looks as good as it feels.
A case of this caliber typically runs about $70-$120, but the good folks at Gustin are giving it to us at a fraction of the cost. For $43 you can get this San Francisco made case, and keep your iPad happy and scratch free for a long, long time.
Click here and get $5 off your Gustin order!
More in Gear
- 30 Mind Blowing Products Coming Out of CES 2017
The best new tech is always revealed at CES, and CES 2017 is no exception. My...January 14, 2017
- How to Never Lose Anything, Ever: Thanks to Tile
Ever lost an umbrella or your keys? Or even worse, your phone or a wallet? Even...December 20, 2016
- These Watches Will Instantly Transform Any Outfit for Under $500
We write a lot here on Life, Tailored about how accessories make an outfit, but when...September 25, 2016
- Backpacks.com Helps You Explore Every Corner of the World
For a person on the go, such as myself, the right gear is necessary. That is...August 22, 2016
- 23 Motorcycles That Are a Huge Waste of Money
Any chance you have a spare two hundred grand laying around? Well then let me present...August 22, 2016
- The 25 Smartwatches That Will Upgrade Any Look
It’s 2017. The New Years hangovers have cleared, the resolutions have been reconsidered, and we’re back...January 3, 2016
- Your Back to School Essentials + 10K Towards Your Tuition
“We’re sharing #TheIndisposables in our lives as part of a Schick® Xtreme3® sponsored series for Socialstars.” Sorry...August 7, 2015