We all know that fashion and style are not all about dresses, suits, garments and designs of your cloth. To acquire the desired great fashion, hair is one the most contributors and basis to look elegant and decent yet great and fashionable. Hairstyles really matter.
Here are some examples of 2017’s Trending Men’s Hair Styles.
IN: The Quiff
Many new hairstyle trends this year that would help you to look fresh and elegant.The Quiff is one the most versatile hairstyles for men. This hairstyle suits for any event and looks good especially when you’re outfit is alternative. It has been very popular over the last year and has been styled by our favorite celebrities like Zayn Malik and David Beckham.
How To Get a Quiff
- First, get your comb and brush your hair to the side and apply a small amount of gel or wax with their fingertips to avoid flyways.
- Secondly, gently sculpt the quiff their fingers to give it some structure.
- Lastly, use a blow dryer to blow the quiff up and use a comb to shape it up.
IN: Middle Parting
The Middle Parting is one of the most common hairstyles that was popular during 1990s but didn’t expecting it to be famous this year. This men’s cut is suit for triangular or oval face shapes.
How To Get a Middle Parting
- Part your hair in the middle which makes it into 2 parts.
- Apply a small amount of wax or gel to hair.
- Use a good hair dryer to give volume to your hair for added texture.
- Make sure to use a good men’s comb for gentle hair parting.
IN: Classic Side Parting
This hairstyle looks decent and good for our gentlemen. This style keeps you very classic and standouts to any kinds of hairstyles.
How To Get a Side Parting
- First thing to do, use a fine-toothed comb to create a parting on one side.
- Then apply small amount of gel or pomade to wet hair.
- Finally, blow dry your hair up to create highly fashion look in the side parting.
IN: Grey / Silver Hair
This year, grey or silver hairstyles are popular and trending for men. The most popular celebrities like Justin Bieber, Lucky Blue Smith and Zayn Malik have had experienced this grey hairstyle. This grey hair suits for any skin tone.
How To Get a Grey Hair
As you can see, you have to take risk by dyeing your hair into a grey color to achieve this fashionable look. If this is you’re first time to style your hair, we’d always recommend you to visit a professional hairstylist to do your fashionable look. If you can do it alone, check out this site How to dye (men) hair gray for instructions.
OUT: Man Bun
Man Bun was very trendy over the last years but this 2017, many hairstyles popped up. Men prefer to have a classic and decent hairstyle these days because most of them discovered that they’re starting to have a hair loss.
Remember to style your hair according to your fashion that will compliment with your overall personality to make it comfortable, confident and a great one.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL