It doesn’t really matter if you live in a megapolis or a small town, being a well-dressed man opens up an entirely different world to you. Not only do you make a very positive and memorable first impression on others, but you also feel more confident in your own skin. As beneficial as some types of garments can be, the well-dressed man needs accessories. They are what elevates your look, they take it to the next level of sophistication and add a whimsical touch, showing that you may look sharp but you are still plenty of fun. Caputo & Co have a reputation for making some of the coolest accessories in the men’s department and we would like to suggest some of our favorite pieces.
More in Style
- My Job Is To Look Dope AF On IG, And Here’s What I Wear To The Beach
Men’s Beach Fashion Whenever I get the itch to go on vacation, my first thought is always, what’s the closest beach....March 8, 2018
- Finally A Bed In a Box Company Offers Customization, And I’m Loving It!
tulo Mattresses Believes #OneIsNotAChoice The New Year is about reinvention and rejuvenation, and this year I partnered with tulo to refresh...March 5, 2018
- This Company’s Water-Friendly Loafers Are So Comfortable I’ve Taken Them All Over The World
SWIMS, the Scandinavian company that basically invented the water-friendly loafer. I love them so much I’ve traveled with them all over...February 13, 2018
- Men’s Style Guide for Cashmere: Sweaters, Shirts, Coats & Everything In Between
Your Guide to Cashmere Fabric Cashmere Fabric is on of many materials that is fully available everywhere but in today’s world,...January 25, 2018
- How to Dress Like Gary Cooper: Men’s Style Guide
Gary Cooper was a total package. He was raised and educated in an English boarding school. He imerged the old western...January 25, 2018