According to Proper Cloth it’s officially spring, which means we need to get ready for the warmer weather ahead. They launched their first spring collection which is their biggest collection yet. The inspiration is taken from the very trendy Tribeca, where legal meets finance. The collection consists of dress and casual shirts, ties and accessories. Think blues, whites and greys. Think stone pillars and marble steps. Think Chambers and Worth.
More in Style
- My Job Is To Look Dope AF On IG, And Here’s What I Wear To The Beach
Men’s Beach Fashion Whenever I get the itch to go on vacation, my first thought is always, what’s the closest beach....March 8, 2018
- Finally A Bed In a Box Company Offers Customization, And I’m Loving It!
tulo Mattresses Believes #OneIsNotAChoice The New Year is about reinvention and rejuvenation, and this year I partnered with tulo to refresh...March 5, 2018
- This Company’s Water-Friendly Loafers Are So Comfortable I’ve Taken Them All Over The World
SWIMS, the Scandinavian company that basically invented the water-friendly loafer. I love them so much I’ve traveled with them all over...February 13, 2018
- Men’s Style Guide for Cashmere: Sweaters, Shirts, Coats & Everything In Between
Your Guide to Cashmere Fabric Cashmere Fabric is on of many materials that is fully available everywhere but in today’s world,...January 25, 2018
- How to Dress Like Gary Cooper: Men’s Style Guide
Gary Cooper was a total package. He was raised and educated in an English boarding school. He imerged the old western...January 25, 2018