Skinny jeans are also called ‘slim-fit’ in fashion terminologies. They are also called a bunch of names like: cigarette pants and pencil pants. Skinny Jeans were first introduced by film stars–Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Cisco Kid, Zorro, Gene Autry, Marilyn Monroe and Sandra Dee–in the 1950s.
Men can definitely pull off the Skinny Jeans. Here’s the complete guide on what shoes to wear with them.
1. How to Wear Loafers with Skinny Jeans
If you want to look smart in those jeans, the Loafers are perfect for you. Skinny jeans are not really for the “smart look” but pairing it up with a pair of loafers makes it look a whole new different outfit. This is the perfect outfit when pulling off casual smart.
1. Massimo Matteo Suede Nubuck Penny– Get this
2. TOD’S City Gommino Suede Penny Loafers – Get this
3. PAUL SMITH Simmons Suede Tasselled Loafers – Get this
4. ‘Picasso’ Slip-On Driver ZANZARA – Get this
5. Rockport Classic Loafer Lite Penny – Get this
2. How to Wear Boots with Skinny Jeans
When you want to be more casual but smart at the same time, wear boots instead of loafers. These would give your outfit attitude while being formal in a way. Chelsea boots, close-fitting, ankle-high boots with an elastic side panel, are highly recommended for skinny jeans.
3. How to Wear Plimsolls with Skinny Jeans
Plimsolls are great with skinny jeans for that clean casual look. Wear a long sleeved polo and pair it with a slightly distressed skinny jeans and a great white pair of plimsolls to pull of that clean casual look.
4. How to Wear High Tops with Skinny Jeans
High tops and skinny jeans shout casual ragged and they actually look great when paired. If you want that boy next door look, high tops, skinny jeans and varsity jacket are your friends. This outfit is great for a movie night, too.