Not everyone can be Tom Ford but with Blackpier you sure get the experience of being your own designer. Designing your custom jacket, shirt or a suit is as easy as making a few clicks on the mouse button. Here are the easy steps of customizing your new Blackpier suit.
2. Click on “Customize” to pimp your suit.
3. Choose a lapel that you like: standard, peak, slim, rounded. I picked slim.
4. Choose the number of buttons: the standard 1, 2 and 3 or 6-A and 6-B buttons. I chose 2.
5. Pick the back cut style: without the cut, 1 or 2 curs. I chose without.
6. Choose the inside lining of the jacket: from vivid orange to classic black. I got a little bit wild here and picked the beautiful shade of Celestial.
7. Finish with embroidery: get your initials and chose the style and color of the font.
8. Your suit is done but now you need to enter your measurements. If you don’t have the exact measurements, don’t panic. Enter your weight, height and age and you’ll get your measurements calculated.
9. If you click on “More options” you can also pick out pockets and other details of your custom suit.
10. Congratulations! You just designed your new custom suit.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL