You have to be living at the edge of the world if you haven’t heard about Google Glass by now. This piece of innovative wearable technology is now available to Mr Porter’s tech-savvy customers who are true leaders and innovators in style. Google Glass eyewear is a hands-free technology, keeping you from ever looking down on a device again. Sync them with your phone, check out websites and write emails with voice-command. 12GB usable memory, instant access camera and detachable UV lens are just a few characteristic of lightweight titanium glasses that will change how you imagine your future.
More in Gear
- Buying a used Rolex is the best value you can get. Here’s how to avoid being overcharged
Top 5 Most Popular Rolexes and Their Used Pricing Datejust: $6,538 Day-Date President: $20,432 Submariner: $8,762 GMT Master II: $6,655 Daytona:...November 7, 2017
- SanDisk iXpandBase 256GB Review: Simple, Portable, Expensive iPhone Backups
SanDisk iXpandBase In an age where smartphones rule the world, it should be no surprise that companies are looking for ways...November 2, 2017
- Amazon Echo Look Review: The Perfect Alexa Option for The Style Set?
“Amazon Echo Look is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to look their best before stepping out the door.” Amazon...October 24, 2017
- 30 Mind Blowing Products Coming Out of CES 2017
The best new tech is always revealed at CES, and CES 2017 is no exception. My favorites from the reveal are...January 14, 2017
- How to Never Lose Anything, Ever: Thanks to Tile
Ever lost an umbrella or your keys? Or even worse, your phone or a wallet? Even if you never felt the...December 20, 2016