Bétèrre Skin+Care is a non-toxic skin care line created by former chef and cancer survivor Gina Maisano in hopes to revolutionize the beauty industry. They just launched its 12 product, a nature-based beauty line. With products ranging from all-in-one facial cleansers and hydrating hand lotions to rejuvenating foot creams, Bétèrre “Better from the Earth” the team has created a versatile product line that is suitable for all ages. Using a plethora of natural botanicals and minerals, Bétèrre hopes to counteract the negative connotation consumers have with chemical cosmetic ingredients that are rampant within beauty industry.
Founded by the inspiring Gina Maisano, an author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and breast cancer survivor, the line was first conceptualized in Gina’s kitchen in 2002 while she was undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments after being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2001. Gina was in need of products that would help ease the side effects she was experiencing from her treatment, and as a former chef, known for her innovative cuisine, she was well versed in finding and blending beautiful ingredients to maximize their potential.
After two bouts with cancer, Maisano took inventory of her life and realized the importance of not only monitoring what she put into her body, but what she applied onto it as well. She consulted with the two physicians from Northwell Health who performed her reconstructive surgery after her double mastectomy, Dr. Ron Israeli and Dr. Randall Feingold, who became an integral part of the development of Bétèrre. For three years Gina worked alongside a botanical chemist to create what has now become Bétèrre Skin+Care.
“We as a society are so conscious about the ingredients in things we put into our bodies but we neglect to focus on the everyday things we put on our skin,” stated Bétèrre founder Gina Maisano. “I started Bétèrre to offer consumers access to the finest ingredients nature has to offer for their skin and hair so they will see results without harming their bodies” she continued.
The line is made from garden grown ingredients including shea butter, jojoba oil, lavender, soy, marigold, chamomile and more, the 12 product skin and hair care line includes:
· Deep Moisture Repair for Face – Transforms and rejuvenates dry, stressed skin
· Balancing Face Serum – Hydrates, relieves and repairs stressed, combination skin
· Refining Eye Serum – Hydrates and corrects the delicate skin around the eye while fighting puffiness and dark circles
· All-In-One Facial Cleanser – Complete cleansing in one luxurious step
· Clarifying Soothing Toner – For refreshed, rejuvenated & hydrated skin
· Protect and Soothe Lip Balm – For soft, smooth & protected lips
· Deeply Nourishing Body Moisture Cream – Long lasting, luxurious hydration
· The Golden Elixir – Nourishes, softens and smoothes skin and hair
· Rescue Me Foot Cream – Offers deep relief and long lasting moisture for feet
· Scar Serum – Roll-on scar relief
· Botanical Hair Tamer – To condition and smooth the wildest hair
· Salve-A-Tion – Multi-use healing for dry, irritated skin
Bétèrre Skin+Care products are available online at http://www.beterre.com/.