The “Art of Patrón” Bottle Art Competition celebrates the iconic Patrón bottle and encourages fans and artisans across the country to share their artistic vision, using Patron’s signature bottle as inspiration, for a chance to win $10,000 and a national platform for their work.
Fans year after year create incredible, unique pieces of art that honor the bottle – entries have included everything from a chess set masterpiece, to spectacular waterfalls, to striking light fixtures and awe-inspiring candleholders and this time you have the chance to create inspiring work as well.
Abot the Competition:
“The Patrón bottle itself is truly a work of art,” says Lee Applbaum, Patrón’s Global Chief Marketing Officer. “Crafted by skilled glass artisans in Mexico, the Patrón tequila bottle not only houses the world’s highest-quality tequila, but we’re proud that over the years consumers have found such artistic inspiration in our design and have created beautiful and unique works of art from empty Patrón bottles. The ‘Art of Patrón’ Bottle Art Competition is our way of recognizing, encouraging, and rewarding the ingenuity of artists – professional and amateur alike – who are giving our distinctive bottles a second life.”
How to enter the competition:
This is the third annual competition that kicked off July 11 and will run through October 14, 2016. Patrón fans 21 years and older can visit ArtofPatron.com and enter by:
- Creating an original work of art or functional item that contains, is made from, or depicts any Patrón bottle or component thereof
- Visiting ArtofPatron.com and follow the links to the Bottle Art entry page
- Uploading a photo and a short essay (100 words or less) describing the artwork and the inspiration behind the piece
Art of Patrón Bottle Art Competition Requirements and Regulations
– Must be a three-dimensional and tangible piece or object, such as a sculpture; may not be a photograph, drawing, illustration, painting, or digital rendering, e.g., may not be a computer-generated rendering of a three-dimensional piece or object
– Must contain, be made from, or depict, any Patrón bottle (Patrón Tequila, Patrón XO Cafe, Patrón Citrónge, Roca Patrón, Gran Patrón, Patrón Añejo 7 Años, Patrón Añejo 5 Años, Patrón en Lalique, 1-Liter Patron Silver Tequila Bottle) (“Patrón Bottle”), or any component thereof
– May not depict children or items especially appealing to children
– Must not contain material that, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, is sexually explicit or suggestive, inappropriate, indecent, offensive, obscene, profane, hateful, tortuous, derogatory, defamatory, or vulgar, or that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
– Must not promote underage drinking, drugs, tobacco or firearms
– The final art piece through this partnership will not be eligible to officially enter the 2016 Bottle Art Competition.
Here are some of the last year finalists to inspire your creative work for Art of Patrón Bottle Art Competition
Last year’s winning entry from Brandon Montgomery is a custom chessboard called Batalla de los Espiritus, supported by 20 bottles and topped with 32 mini Patrón bottles and 16 hand carved corks. Truly amazing creation!
You will find all the Art of Patrón Bottle Art competition requirements and regulations on ArtofPatron.com.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL