If you happened to miss one of the best Summer festivals in NYC a few weeks ago that took place at Watermark Bar on South Street, there are still 5 ways you can enjoy a cold beer and recreate the Super Craft Beef Festival.
The bar’s home on Pier 15 hosted breweries touting more than 75 craft beers and ciders for sampling; the lineup New York’s own included Ommegang, Greenport Harbor, Sixpoint and Flagship, among others. You could taste of all the brews and some pretty dope views of the Brooklyn Bridge and beyond. If you missed all the fun, follow our 5 steps to recreate the awesome day:
- Transform your balcony or terrace into a charming festival venue
- Treat yourself to a selection of craft beers including Greenport Harbor, Ommegang, Sixpoint and Flagship and others. Find the full list here.
- Order (or grill yourself) a burger or a hotdog to accompany your beers
- Invite your best mates to share the experience
- For the afterparty head over to the Watermark Bar on South Street and enjoy a cold one while gazing at the breathtaking views of the Historic seaport
Make sure not to miss The New York Super Craft Beer Festival next year, follow their website here.