When everyone is attending one holiday cocktail party after another the last thing you want is to offer the same boring drinks as everyone else. Mix things up at your holiday party with these delicious, easy-to-make, holiday inspired recipes.
The Plum Toddy, created by Mixologist Joaquin Simó
(Pictured at top)
1 1/2 ounces Unicum Plum Liqueur
1 dash Aromatic Bitters
Hot Water for Top
Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
1. Combine Unicum Plum Liqueur and aromatic bitters into a glass mug.
2. Top with hot water.
3. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Señora de los Lagos
1 1/4 ounces Tequila Don Julio Blanco
3/4 ounce Mexican Eggnog
1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1/4 ounce Agave Nectar
1 Medium Egg White
2 Dashes Chocolate Bitters
Ground Cinnamon for Garnish
1. Combine Tequila Don Julio Blanco, Mexican Eggnog, fresh lime juice, agave nectar, egg white and chocolate bitters in a cocktail shaker. Dry shake for one minute.
2. Add ice to the shaker and shake well for 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a Double Old Fashioned Glass.
4. Garnish with ground cinnamon.
The Poinsettia Punch
1 ounce Zacapa 23 Rum
3/4 ounce Sherry
3/4 ounce Cider
1/3 ounce Chamomile Syrup
1/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Combine Zacapa 23 Rum, Sherry, chamomile syrup, cider, and fresh lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
2. Pour contents into a punch glass.
Kilt Reviver, Created by New York Mixologist Tom Cooper
1 ounce Johnnie Walker Platinum Label
2/3 ounce Sherry
1/3 ounce Velvet Falernum
1/3 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1/8 ounce Grade ‘B’ Maple Syrup
2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
Pear Slice for Garnish
1. Combine Johnnie Walker Platinum Label, Sherry, Velvet Falernum, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and aromatic bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Strain contents into a rocks glass.
3. Garnish with pear slice.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL