If you’re like me I’m sure you have multiple cards in your wallet at any given time. You have your check card, your credit cards, maybe even a few company cards if you’re lucky. We need them, we can’t live without them, but it can be a huge pain in the ass. Problem solved. Coin is the new way to have all your cards in one place. Just simply load your cards onto the one Coin card and you have all the purchasing power of unlimited cards, in the size of one.
Just watch this video and you will be hooked.
More in Gear
- Buying a used Rolex is the best value you can get. Here’s how to avoid being overcharged
Top 5 Most Popular Rolexes and Their Used Pricing Datejust: $6,538 Day-Date President: $20,432 Submariner: $8,762 GMT Master II: $6,655 Daytona:...November 7, 2017
- SanDisk iXpandBase 256GB Review: Simple, Portable, Expensive iPhone Backups
SanDisk iXpandBase In an age where smartphones rule the world, it should be no surprise that companies are looking for ways...November 2, 2017
- Amazon Echo Look Review: The Perfect Alexa Option for The Style Set?
“Amazon Echo Look is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to look their best before stepping out the door.” Amazon...October 24, 2017
- 30 Mind Blowing Products Coming Out of CES 2017
The best new tech is always revealed at CES, and CES 2017 is no exception. My favorites from the reveal are...January 14, 2017
- How to Never Lose Anything, Ever: Thanks to Tile
Ever lost an umbrella or your keys? Or even worse, your phone or a wallet? Even if you never felt the...December 20, 2016