It’s cooling down according to the weather forecast and there might even be some snow in the upcoming days. Just in time for this awesome piece to make an entrance! The Canada Goose aviator hat proves the brand knows how to beat the cold. The down-filled crown has ‘Arctic Program’ patches on the side and back and features fur-trimmed ear flaps clip at the top or under the chin. Fur is dyed coyote from Canada, the shell is 85% polyester and 15% cotton, and the 100% duck down fill is the one that keeps you warm no matter what the weather. This is the survival piece this Winter!
- Has Social Media Changed The Way Millennials Go Travelling?
Has Social Media Changed The Way Millennials Go Travelling? To say social media is a huge influence on the way millennials,...January 16, 2018
- How to Wear Tommy Hilfiger: Men’s Outfit Guide
This is a sponsored post by Tommy Hilfiger and Macy’s, all opinions are my own. Winter is now here, which means...January 16, 2018
- Last Year We Vetted These 9 Travel Destinations & Guarantee You’ll Love Them
Jose Ignacio, Uruguay Where do all of the most in the know Jetsetters go during Winter? They head south of the...January 16, 2018
- I Love Custom Shirts and Here Are The 7 Tweaks I Make to All My Shirts
If you know me at all, you’ve probably heard me talk about my wardrobe a time or two. I prefer to...January 8, 2018
- José Ignacio, Uruguay Is The Secret Beach Town That Should Be On Everyone’s List
José Ignacio, a Tiny Beach Town in Uruguay, Is The Hamptons of South America How We Discovered José Ignacio This past...January 1, 2018