That awkward moment when someone gets you a sweet and thoughtful gift and you got them… a gift card. We’ve all been there. Someone is always forgotten during holiday shuffle and a gift card, though hugely impersonal, is better than nothing. What would be better you ask? A gift subscription!
Gift subscriptions are the new gift card. They are the gift that keeps on giving and there is something out there for everyone on your list. Everyone loves coming home to a package in the mail, carrying the holiday cheer for months to come. Here are few gift subscription ideas just for in time for this year’s holiday shopping.
- Bean Box includes fresh beans good for about 15 cups of coffee. Crafted by Seattle’s best gourmet coffee roasters this gift will satisfy any java connoisseur.
2. Sock Panda is an awesome sock subscription inspired by the craziness of Venice, California. These socks come in cool and bold patterns and offer sizes for men, women, and children.
3. Papirmass is the affordable art subscription. Starting at $5 per print each piece comes with a print on the front and writing on the back. Great for home décor and art lovers alike.
4.Lovewithfood.com is an organic snack box that helps fight hunger in America. Each box is themed and membership starts as low as $10 per month.
5.Phone Case of the Month sends a customized phone case to your door for $10 a month. Each limited edition case comes with stickers, tattoos or other small surprises for your phone.
6. Loot Crate is a gamers dream each month they send a mystery theme box full of games, toys, treats and gadgets. The past few themes have been transformer and warrior.
7. Bocandy.com is a candy subscription box full of candies from around the world. Each delivery has a booklet with facts about the international treats inside. This subscription is simply sweet.
Regardless of what subscription you pick over a gift card, your shopping will be just as effortless and appear twice as thoughtful.
Follow Us On Instagram @AndrewUFL